- Stella emerges from the crypt with a glow of runes and a lack of clothing dragging Christ. The party has suffered many injuries but no fatalities and retreats to The Fat Badger.
- Stella and Cinderhulk head to the apothecarium to collect supplies and walk out with the best medical goods money can buy for the three injured allies
- Lidia, the woman rescued from the crypt, talks with Stella. A victim of kidnapping, she recalled Gern and a woman in the crypt. The woman left to find a man leaving Gern with Lidia.
- Nisma, Argentis, and Christ are still alive by the morning but unconscious. Stella, Amen Sai, and Cinderhulk return to Gern’s apartment and examine the apartment and the crypt.
- The party is reminded by its benevolent overlord that Melchior is in the Karamore prison.
- Mama Nona wanted money from the group to pay for the damages to her building. The party wasn’t having it and both groups left displeased.
- The injured members of the team were moved to the kid’s house.
- A shadow man visits Christ, break’s his bracelet off, and gives him a dagger. Christ then awakes from his coma.
- The party visits the part of Gateway known as Chimneytop in search of someone fix the damage to Cinderhulk. Poppy introduces us to and Hendrick. While repairing Cinderhulk they pull out a parchment from him. The parchment is the creator’s notes but they are incomplete.
- While the Dwarves tinker with him they unlock something and he erupts in flames and runs away bursting through the building.
dan campaign 1
The End of the Butcher